Packaging contains 60 Clusters with 20 strands of mink fibres in each. Lashes are hand made, using cruelty free mink fibres. Available in 10mm, 12mm & 14mm. Also available are our faux mink clusters. FAUX MINK TRIOS LASHES
How To Apply:
- Before applying ensure your lashes are eyelids are clean of any oils.
- Gently remove the cluster from the tray, using the knotted end and tweezers.
- Apply a drop of The Lash Store adhesive onto foil and dip the lash base in to the adhesive.
- Starting in the middle of your eye. Place over natural lash, without touching your eyelid.
- Leave to set and dry before applying mascara.
Remove & Reuse:
- Due to the ultra thin base of clusters, we don't recommend pulling or peeling as this will cause damage.
- Using a specially formulated lash remover or a smallest amount of baby oil to weaken the glue.
- Gently rub using a cotton swab to enable the lashes to fall off.
- To clean only use a small amount of lukewarm water, gently washing away mascara and peeling away excess glue. If you prefer not to use water, then a brow brush to brush out mascara residue will be sufficient.