ADHESIVE BOTTLE NOZZLE OPENER
If you've ever tried removing an adhesive nozzle you'll know what a mission is can be and how much glue ends up on your fingers and nails. We have an answer for this. Adhesive bottle nozzle opener developed as a multi size nozzle remover.
- 6cm Length
- 3cm Wide
- 5 key size options
HOW TO USE:
- Choose the appropriate key size,
- Then gently slide it in and around the nozzle base. Slowly and carefully as you want to avoid damaging the sides of the bottle.
- Once key opener is firmly in place, pull up to remove the blocked nozzle.
- Very quickly using a glue wipe, clean the rims of the adhesive and top.
- Insert the new nozzle and firmly squeeze it down to make sure the nozzle is sitting firmly in place.
- Screw lid back on. If lid does not close and keeps turning, this usually means the nozzle is not sealed correctly or there is adhesive in the top of your lid.