Lash Training Course | 2021
Where: Kingsgrove Studio
Classes: 1 on 1 (Additional fee) or max 2 students per class.
WHAT YOU’LL BE GETTING:
- A complete training kit, worth $600+ (See below for the list of items)
- A detailed training manual
- 2 full days in the studio with Betty
- 10 days of home training with guidance
- A certificate of completion
- A discounted tray price to keep forever*
- Continued support through mentoring forever.
- Help with setting up your business email, Instagram and logo making
- Custom client forms (emailed) + 10 printed copies
- Coffee and lunch will be provided each day
- How to take those perfect videos and photos
- Marketing yourself from a beginner to an expert
- We’ll be with you every step of the way
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Product knowledge (Differences between material, diameters, curls, sizes)
- Hygiene, Safety & contraindications
- Client consultation, forms + client cards
- Client communication, building rapports, customer service.
- Client bookings, diary maintenance, booking app
- Trolley, bed and workstation set up
- Pricing scales from beginner to expert
- Eye shapes
- Lash Styles
- Lash Mapping
- Prepping the face
- Step by Step- Classic Lash Application
- Premade education
- Step by Step – Volumes (Premade)
- Taking photos
- Aftercare education
- Lash wash + lash bra (reseller)
- Infills – Bookings, pricing, procedure
- Removal procedures
- Home training – 2 weeks (implementing everything taught in the classroom)
- Branding- Business name, logo, email, social media, pricing chart.
- and anything else we can help you with.
WHAT’S IS IN KIT:
Classic D Lashes mixed length trays (.16) x2
**PLUS A FEW EXTRA ITEMS**
HOW WE RUN OUR PROGRAMS.
- Kit education
- Practice on a sponge
- Practice on Kiki (Dummy Head)
2 Weeks at home.
You’ll then have 2 weeks of training at home to practice full sets. You MUST complete 6-8 full sets before returning for day 2. Whilst you are doing home training, you’ll be sending through photos to Betty and feedback will be provided. This happens daily, so you’ll be in constant communication with betty during your 2 weeks of ‘at home training’.
First half of the day, you’ll be learning premade application and more theory. During the 2nd part of the day, you’ll have your first live model, which you’ll need to organise.
Each day in the studio is a full day, from morning to evening. It’s important you are 100% focused and committed to this course. Coffee, lunch and snacks will be provided by The Lash Store.
PLEASE NOTE: The above schedule is a slower paced course. If we feel you're an advanced learning the course will be planned accordingly.