Lash Training Course | 2022
Where: Kingsgrove Studio
Classes: 1 on 1 (Additional fee) or max 2 students per class.
WHAT YOU’LL BE GETTING:
- A complete training kit, worth $600+ (See below for the list of items)
- A detailed training manual to keep
- 2.5 days in the studio with Betty
- 10 days of home training with guidance
- A certificate of completion
- Continued support through mentoring
- Help with setting up your business email, Instagram and logo making
- Custom client forms
- Coffee and lunch will be provided
- How to take those perfect videos and photos
- Marketing yourself from a beginner to an expert
- We’ll be with you every step of the way
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Product knowledge (Differences between material, diameters, curls, sizes)
- Hygiene, Safety & contraindications
- Client consultation, forms + client cards
- Client communication, building rapports, customer service.
- Client bookings, diary maintenance, booking app
- Trolley, bed and workstation set up
- Price scaling from beginner to expert
- Eye shapes
- Lash Styles
- Choosing the right style for your client
- Cleanse prep the face
- Applying the pads and tape
- Prime the lashes
- Map the style
- Classic Lash Application
- Premade education
- Volume Application
- Taking photos
- Aftercare education
- Lash wash + lash bra (reseller)
- Infills procedure
- Removal procedure
- Home training – 2 weeks (implementing everything taught in the classroom)
- Branding- Business name, logo, email, social media, pricing chart.
- and anything else we can help you with.
WHAT’S IS IN KIT:
- Classic D Lashes mixed length trays (.15) x 1
- 2D 0.10 D (9-16mm) x 8 trays
- 4D 0.07 C (8-15mm) x 8 trays
- Practice False Lashes x 10 pairs
- Practice sponge x1
- Isolate Tweezer x1
- Pick Up Tweezer x1
- Lash Mattifier x1
- Lash Reset x1
- Mega Lash Tile x2
- Lash Wash + Brush x1
- Lash Brushes 100pk x1
- Lip Brushes 100pk x1
- Micro brushes 100pk x1
- Kiki Dummy Head x1
- Cleansing Cotton Eye Pads 80pk x1
- Gel Eye Pads 50 pk x1
- Micropore Tape x1
- P.E Tape x1
- Green Tape x1
- Witch-hazel Cleanser x1
- Liquid Pump x1
- Lash Rinser x 1
- Handheld Fan x 1
- Tape Dispenser 1.25cm x1
- Tape Dispenser 2.5cm x1
- Glue Wipes x1
- Lash Bra x1
- Training bag x1
- Plus extra items
HOW WE RUN OUR PROGRAMS
- Kit education
- Practice on a sponge (Classic & Premade)
- Practice on Kiki dummy (Classic & Premade)
You’ll then have 2 weeks of training at home to practice full sets. You MUST complete 6-8 full sets before returning for day 2. Whilst you are doing home training, you’ll be sending through photos to Betty and feedback will be provided. This happens daily, so you’ll be in constant communication with betty during your 2 weeks of ‘at home training’.
Between day 1 and 2, we'll organise a time for you to come in and watch a live infill where you'll be taught and demonstrated all the steps on an lash infill and lash removal.
Exam day, you'll bring in a model.
- Introducing yourself to the client & completing client forms
- Complete client consult and choose the correct style for her eyes
- Be able to demonstrate how to organise & set up your workstation
- Complete a full set
- Educate your client on aftercare
- Take photos of your first set
- Receive your certificate
Each day in the studio is a full day, from morning to late afternoon.
It’s important you are 100% focused and committed to this course. Coffee, lunch and snacks will be provided by The Lash Store.
HOW TO BOOK:
2021 COMPLETELY BOOKED OUT | 2022 Dates will be released soon.
You'll need to come in to our studio at Kingsgrove, complete the forms and pay $250 Deposit to secure your spot. To arrange a time, please text the business phone on 0416106777.
*PLEASE NOTE: The above schedule is a standard paced course. If we feel you're an advanced learning the course will be planned accordingly. Kits will vary depending on stock levels, however qty will always remain the same.