WARNING: Discontinue use of this product if any adverse skin reaction occurs. Keep away from eyes. If wax enters the eye, flush well with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. Microwaves have different wattages.
It is important to heat wax gradually to avoid wax overheating. If wax is overheated, the plastic jar may also overheat making it difficult to handle. The jar can actually distort and collapse.
Do not handle heated jar with bare hands. Do not expose wax to naked flames. Do not heat wax for an extended period of time in jar over 100˚C (212˚F). If using the Lycon Professional Heater, the heat setting should never be over ‘8’.
Be aware that heating temperatures and times may vary depending on the appliance used. Do not apply wax to skin whilst wax is very hot and runny. Only apply wax to skin at about 70 – 75˚C (158 – 167˚F). Do not use wax on sunburnt skin, moles, varicose veins, broken, irritated or inflamed skin.