DO NOT SWALLOW. DO NOT USE TO REMOVE WAX FROM SKIN. DO NOT USE THIS BOTTLE AS A FOOD CONTAINER.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Harmful if swallowed. Prolonged exposure may cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid breathing vapours. Ventilate enclosed spaces. Wear rubber gloves. Store and use away from ignition sources such as naked flames and cigarettes.
FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Australia Phone 13 11 26); (New Zealand Phone 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 mins. If skin contact occurs, wash skin with water. If overcome by vapours, remove to fresh air.