NANO MIST SPRAY
The Nano Spray Face/Lash Mist is a rechargeable hand-held water replenishment instrument which also serves as a lash extension curing device. It uses ultrasonic wave shock technology to convert water into a manometer scale for deeper penetration and absorption.
After lash extensions are applied, we would advise clients not to wash or steam their lashes for 24-48 hrs as lash adhesive needs to cure naturally with air vapour. If you were to shower or steam within the first 24-48 you would prematurity cure the glue and potentially change the texture, colour and look of the lash adhesive on the lashes due to the amount of vapour they've been exposed to, as oppose to using a nano mist spray which is controlled curing.
In the box:
- 1 x Nano Spray
- 1 x USB Charge Cord
- 1 x Water Funnel
How to use:
- Turn device upside down
- Unscrew lid
- using funnel, fill lid with distilled water
- securely screw device back together
- Push button in and down to open
- Aim for only the end of the mist to reach the clients lashes
- left to right, right to left 15-25 seconds
- To close, push button in and down
TIP: If you see water droplets on the clients face or lashes you're to close, step back sister.
Best hygiene practice, empty mist bottle each evening and refill in the morning to ensure best safety and hygiene practices are followed.
When to use:
5 mins after completion of one eye or full set, remove padding and tape. Fan dry as usual then mist.
Using the nano mist is great for girls with sensitive eyes as it will reduce:
- the risk of allergic reaction from overexposure to the adhesive vapours.
- stinging, redness or discomfort
- Provide a refreshing wake up from a lash nap