LYCOPRO DUO WAX HEATER
For hot & strip wax
This compact unit, equipped with advanced heating technology, has independent thermostat controls and indicator lights making it the perfect heater for any beauty professional. The LYCOPRO Duo Professional Wax Heater is easy to clean and can heat all LYCON 800ml strip wax jars without the need for an insert. Suitable for heating all hot and strip waxes.
- 2 x 800g (28.2oz) capacity inserts
- 220 – 240 volts or 110 – 120 volts
- Advanced heating technology
- Moulded from durable heat resistant materials
- Maximum temperature 105°C (221°F)
- Fast heating
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Independant thermostat controls
- Indicator lights
- Protective clear lid
- Removable insert handle included
- Remove lid and fill the metal insert(s) with the hot or strip wax of your choice. DO NOT put wax directly into the heating chamber, only in the removable inserts.
NOTE 1: LYCON 800ml (27 fl.oz) strip wax jars are heat friendly and can be put directly in the heater without an insert.
- Plug into power point and turn regulator dial clockwise to switch heater on.
- To speed up hot wax heating, first turn the dial to 10 for at least 30 minutes, depending on how much wax is in the insert. When relatively melted, reduce heat and allow wax to cool to working temperature. For strip wax, heat on 10 until all wax is melted, then reduce heat slightly to maintain working temperature.
NOTE 2: As all wax melting points vary, it is best to determine the optimal temperature setting for the wax you are using. For hot wax, the working temperature is around 4 – 6 on the dial. For strip wax, the working temperature is around 8 – 10 on the dial. The actual wax temperature is a few degrees lower, due to using an insert.
- To increase temperature, move regulator dial clockwise.
- To reduce temperature, move regulator dial anti-clockwise.
- When wax is hot, always use the removable insert handle to lift the metal inserts out of the heater.
- DO NOT immerse heater in water.
- DO NOT use heater near water.
- DO NOT allow water to splash onto heater.
- DO NOT clean heater with water.
- DO NOT overfill heater. Fill up to around 2cm from top of insert.
- DO NOT move heater when it has hot melted wax inside.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is only available to our domestic customers (Australia only). If purchased by international customer, order will be refunded.